Microsoft 365 OneDrive Using Campus Email Address
1. Start saving your academic related files and data in Microsoft 365 OneDrive and access them from any device and anywhere.
2. For all campus email users, you can use the Microsoft 365 OneDrive storage, a Microsoft cloud storage service that lets you store your personal files in one place, share them with others, and get to them from any device connected to the Internet.
3. Visit relevant topics below to get you started:
- OneDrive Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OneDrive?
- Get started in OneDrive
- OneDrive Basic Features
- How to use OneDrive?
- How to upload files to OneDrive?
- How to share OneDrive files and folders?
- How to share my files' folder in OneDrive using Campus Email?
- How to sync your files with OneDrive in Windows?
- OneDrive Video Training