My Media provides campus lecturers and students the quality learning experience using the online or pre-recorded video sharing through the learning management system Moodle. This application supports pre-recorded lecturer video or live video recording n physical classroom.
1. Online guides for lecturer on how to perform, record, upload and share video capturing using My Media in Moodle.
2. Visit https://l.xmu.edu.my to access Moodle.
a. Lecturer to use laptop with built in camera and audio, test your camera and audio setting before starting your video recording and uploading session. Recommended technical specification:
b. Recommended to use Google Chrome browser to login Moodle. Alternative browsers are Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
c. Connect your laptop with power adapter and network cable for better video capture and viewing experience.
d. Stay close to your laptop (within 1 meter radius) while recording your lessons in class, office or home.
e. Student DOES NOT require to install any other software or third party extension to view the video online in Moodle.
How-to Guides for Student
How-to Guides for Lecturers
How to Use Mosaic Media Recording Tool (New)
- Install Download Register Mosaic Media Recording Tool
- Record Upload Video Mosaic in Moodle Course Page
- Record Upload Video Mosaic using App
- Upload Pre-Recorded Video Mosaic using App
How to Use Mediasite Desktop Recording Tool (To be discontinued soon)
- How to Install, Download and Register for Media Recording Tool
- How to Record and Upload Media via MDR
- How to Upload Existing or Pre-Recorded Video
- How to Completely Exit MDR tool