Library Operation Hours :
- During Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) effective from 14 Oct - 9 Nov 2020 (inclusive).
- Monday to Sunday : Closed After Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) - to be confirmed.
- Monday to Friday : 9:00 – 20:00
- Saturday to Sunday : 10:00 – 14:00
- Public Holiday : Closed
Note: To minimize the contact or practice social distancing among campus community, the Library opening hours is subjected to be changed as above. Starting from 17th August 2020, the Library is limited to 50 Library users (maximum) visit at any time based on first come first serve basis. In addition, Library's discussion and study rooms remain non operation until further notice. Any changes on the library operation hours will be notified by librarian, through this website, library’s notice board and/or email.. Refer Library COVID 19 C/MCO SOP - https://xmueducn-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/it_xmu_edu_my/EY7PLTTo...
Library Facilities :
- 14 desktops with Internet access
- 3 Printing Machines –photocopy, printing and scanning (by using CampusID)
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) – KOHA (Malaysia campus collections only) & Huiwen (All library collections)
- Wireless Network
- Newspaper Reading Area
- Quiet Reading Area
- Digital E-Resource with secured network access
Contact Us :
Should you have inquiry on Library related matter, you may email or raise AskA as below for during C/MCO.
TEL: 03-8800 6801
B1 101: Counter Service (General Issues)
Feedback / FAQ: AskA