1. Visit https://l.xmu.edu.my to access Moodle.
2. Refer Home > Course Categories > Moodle Quick Guide, for quick start on how to use the basic functions of Moodle and start uploading course material in Moodle, as well as for knowledge sharing purposes.
3. Lecturer can start applying course for the academic purposes via Course Request. The Course Request can only be requested by Lecturer only.
- Lecturer and students to login Moodle using your Campus ID and password
- Lecturer can request for course creation at ‘Course Request’ page.[Note: Course code, course name and lecturer initial name to be included in the course title]
- Course request approval will be granted by System Administrator during working days/hours and you will receive an email notification
- Lecturer can update the course files accordingly
- Students can select a course and enter the Enrolment Key to enrol the course (provided by the respective course’s lecturer)
- Students can view the course material accordingly.
4. Refer below for the useful Moodle User Guides. [Note: To access the shared guides, you maybe prompted to login using Campus Email and password.]
Moodle Checklist (For All Users)
All new Moodle users to read the general checklist and guides.
Student Tutorials (For Students)
Moodle Quick Starts for students.
Moodle Guides (For Lecturers)
i. Getting Started.
Lecturer Course Request
ii. Basic Functions for Moodle
[Note: Once completing the course setting update, lecturer can share the course name and enrolment key with theirs' students.]
iii. Discussion Forum.
Setting up a Forum for discussion
Creating an Assignment
Creating a Quiz
5. If you need assistance on course categories update, course deletion, or feedback on Moodle guides, you may