Campus ID and password settings
1. Campus ID is a unique identification card for all staff and students.
2. Upon receiving the Campus ID, you need to access https://id.xmu.edu.my to reset/set the Campus ID password.
3. The link to set or reset Campus ID password will be sent to your Campus Email Address > Outlook > Inbox/Spam/Junk . You may set or reset password in the same URL above.
4. Subsequently, you can use the Campus ID and Campus ID password to login into multiple information service systems:
- Borrow books, self-service printing, door access, discussion rooms booking, and VPN access
- University learning portal - Moodle, Academic Affairs Online Systems, upcoming student portal and Turnitin (via Campus Email)
- Campus ID (ECard) can be used in canteens, supermarkets, and for fine payment in Library.
5. You can get a replacement card free of charge only, if your card is stolen with police report presented, damaged or no longer works. Otherwise, there will be a lost card fee of RM30 imposed for the Replacement of Campus Staff / Student ID ECard.
For student - email or visit B1-107 (Student Affairs Office) to report Campus/Student ID lost card and proceed to make payment in Finance office before submitting the card replacement form to IT.
For staff - fill in the eForm Staff ECard Replacement eForm, proceed to make payment in Finance office to make payment of RM30, before submitting the card replacement form to IT.
New and progress students need to upload photo by first week of new class commencement, refer more details on How to upload a photo for Campus ECard processing.
Note: Your campus ID will be inactivated once you have left or graduated from the University.