1. All campus users can access to Microsoft 365 Outlook, Microsoft 365 Service such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office, 1TB of cloud storage in Microsoft 365 OneDrive and other valuable Cloud services.
2. User can simply login to Microsoft 365 Cloud services using campus email address and password.
3. Sign in through https://www.office.com [Tips Forgotten Campus Email Password]
4. After completing your activities in Microsoft 365 such as One Drive, Email or Ms Teams, do remember to sign out from Microsoft 365 session everyday.
1. Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that provides global, remote, and dispersed teams with the ability to work together and share information via a common space. You can utilize cool features like document collaboration, one-on-one chat, team chat, and more.
2. Visit relevant topics below to get you started:
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- Chat and Share files in Microsoft Teams
- Collaborate in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Video Tutorial (via youtube)
- How to Join Teams Meeting by using Code
- How to Share and Enable Computer Sound in Teams
- How to Plan and Schedule a Live Event in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Basic Functions (For Student)
- Microsoft Teams Basic Functions (For Lecturer)
- Microsoft Teams Live Demo for Virtual Class (Beginner) by Normala S.Govindarajo
- Sharing Teams Video from Sharepoint to Onedrive by Prof Teo LP
- Adding Sharepoint Link in Teams Class by Prof Teo LP
- How to invite Guest with chat box function enabled in MS Teams
- How to use Breakout Rooms in MS Teams
Microsoft Forms is a powerful tool in your Microsoft 365 subscription. You can use it to create secure internal forms to capture data for your Power Automate flows or to design feedback surveys.
1. You can use Office 365 for free, simply login to Office 356 using your Campus ID and password.
Sign in through https://www.office.com. If you must use Office app, you can access web Office app after you login Office365, look for app launcher on top left.
2. Alternatively, you can download WPS Office for free: https://www.wps.com/.
Note: Campus email account does not support on Microsoft Office desktop application.
1. OneNote is a digital notebook that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work.
2. Here are some functions you may achieve using OneNote:
- Type information in your notebook or insert it from other apps and web pages.
- Take handwritten notes or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.
3. Visit relevant topics below to get you started: