1. All campus users can access to Microsoft 365 Outlook, Microsoft 365 Service such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office, 1TB of cloud storage in Microsoft 365 OneDrive and other valuable Cloud services.
2. User can simply login to Microsoft 365 Cloud services using campus email address and password.
3. Sign in through https://www.office.com [Tips Forgotten Campus Email Password]
1. Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that provides global, remote, and dispersed teams with the ability to work together and share information via a common space. You can utilize cool features like document collaboration, one-on-one chat, team chat, and more.
2. Visit relevant topics below to get you started:
What is Microsoft Teams?
Chat and Share files in Microsoft Teams
Collaborate in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Video Tutorial (via youtube)
How to Join Teams Meeting by using Code
How to Share and Enable Computer Sound in Teams
How to Plan and Schedule a Live Event in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Basic Functions (For Student)
Microsoft Teams Basic Functions (For Lecturer)
Microsoft Teams Live Demo for Virtual Class (Beginner) by Normala S.Govindarajo
Using Microsoft Teams for Online Learning by Prof Teo LP
Sharing Teams Video from Sharepoint to Onedrive by Prof Teo LP
Adding Sharepoint Link in Teams Class by Prof Teo LP
2. Alternatively, you can download WPS Office for free: https://www.wps.com/. If you must use Office app, you can access web Office app after you login Office365, look for app launcher on top left
1. OneNote is a digital notebook that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work.
2. Here are some functions you may achieve using OneNote:
- Type information in your notebook or insert it from other apps and web pages.
- Take handwritten notes or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.