How to perform Microsoft Software Downloads. (For Students only)
With effective from August 2020, students can use
1. Office 365 for free, visit Microsoft 365 for more information. If you must use Office app, you can access web Office app after you login Office365, look for app launcher on top left.
2. Alternatively, you can download WPS Office for free: https://www.wps.com/.
Note: Campus email account does not support on Microsoft Office desktop application.
How to perform Microsoft Software Downloads. (For Staff only)
Campus Microsoft Office Activation.
1. Click on KMS Activation Script to download.
2. Select Microsoft software with relevant version to download.
3. Unzip the downloaded Microsoft software and perform software installation.
Note: Download WinZip to open ISO file. Only one Microsoft Office software version can be installed in each computer.
4. Unzip and run KMS Activation Script using “Run as Administrator” mode.
Note: Ensure window firewall or any installed firewall software is disabled, before running the KMS Activation Script.
5. These Microsoft software downloads are applicable for XMUM Campus' students and staffs only.
Microsoft Software Downloads
- KMS Activation Script
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Integrated Edition
- Microsoft® Office 2016 Professional Plus Version
- Microsoft® Mac Office 2016
Tips: Download WinZip to open ISO file.
KMS Activation Script
This scrip can be used for Microsoft® Windows 10 Integrated Edition and Microsoft® Office 2016 Professional Plus Version
Microsoft® Windows 10 Integrated Edition
- Software File Size: 3.22G
- MD5 Checksum: 4f9c825b5e2d486613c6b02cae3bf5e7
Select a Microsoft® Windows 10 Integrated Edition version below:
Microsoft® Office 2016 Professional Plus Version
- Software File Size: 941M
- MD5 Checksum: 49d97bd1b4dfeaaa6b45e3dd3803dac1
Select a Microsoft® Office 2016 Processional Plus version below:
Microsoft® Mac Office 2016
- Software File Size: 1.56G
- MD5 Checksum: 69e55576bc5f28a3ab9a020d34cea479
Should you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.