Campus ID and password settings
1. Campus ID is a unique identification card for all staff and students.
2. Upon receiving the Campus ID, you need to access https://id.xmu.edu.my to reset/set the Campus ID password.
3. The link to set Campus ID password will be sent to your campus email address. You may set or reset password in the same URL.
4. Subsequently, you can use the Campus ID and Campus ID password to login into multiple information service systems:
- Borrow books, self-service printing, door access, discussion rooms booking, and VPN access
- University learning portal - Moodle, Academic Affairs Online Systems, Turnitin, and upcoming student portal
- In later phase, Campus ID (ECard) will be used in canteens, supermarkets, and for fine payment.
5. There will be a lost card fee of RM30 imposed for the Replacement of Campus/Student ID ECard. Student can visit B1-107 to report Campus/Student ID lost card at B1-107 Student Affairs Office.
Note: Your campus ID will be inactivated once you have left or graduated from the University.